Merula Cup XL
- It has a very large capacity (up to 50 ml / 1.691 fl oz) with a diameter of 46 mm / 1.811 in.. Merula adapts perfectly to your body and is an ideal companion for very heavy bleeding.
- The Merula Cup XL offers maximum capacity at a cup height of only 50 mm / 1.969 in., which is roughly equal to 2 average, conventional menstruation cups or 3 large tampons. As such, the Merula Cup XL fits women with a medium to high cervix. Thanks to its two-prong guide stem, it can be ideally adapted to your personal needs.
- The Merula Cup XL is suitable for a medium to high cervix. Should your cervix be exceptionally low or if you feel your vagina is exceptionally “tight”, then the Merula Cup XL may be too large for you. In this case, we recommend the Merula Cup “one size” with a capacity of 38 ml / 1.285 fl oz.
- One cup can be used for several years and produces far less
- trash than disposable products.
- There is no need to frequently buy expensive supplies.
- After a few months, the small investment in a Merula Cup does pay.
- No dehydration of the skin
- does not affect the vaginal flora
- no pieces of fluff (such as from disposable products) stay in
- no feel of humid heat like with disposable pads
- Long wearing time (12 hours)
- big capacity
- Does not absorb water during swimming or in the bath tub
- No thread dangling from the body (invisible)
Made in germany
The Merula Cup is made of certified medical grade silicone without chemical additives like plasticizers and free of animal-based ingredients.