The one size Pop-in nappy (5kg to 15kg) is easily adjusted with snaps to provide three different sizes.
The large, highly absorbent insert and boosters are attached to the waterproof outer layer with snaps. This means that they do not slip off and can easily be replaced with a new set of inserts.
The double stretch gussets ensure a good fit at any age. The inner cover is made of soft, absorbent viscose (from bamboo). This gives the nappy and the baby wearing it a decidedly slimmer look.
The Pop-in insert can be replaced by another one if the insert is not completely soaked. It can therefore be used as an all-in-one nappy. But as the outer layer is also lined with polyester that wets when the absorbent insert is completely soaked, this one is used as an all-in-one layer.
– Separate the insert from the outer layer before washing them to avoid wearing out the insert fasteners due to the weight of the insert.
– Wash nappies at 40 degrees Celsius as a general rule. For cleaning, they can be washed at up to 60 degrees.
– The absorbent inserts can be put in the dryer. But not the PUL outer layer.
– Avoid drying the nappy on a radiator or exposing them to the sun for too long.
– Avoid detergents with enzymes as they reduce the life of the nappy.
Outer layer: 100% polyester (polyurethane coated),
Inner absorbent layer: 100% polyester
Insert and booster: 70% viscose (bamboo), 30% cotton
|Fits from:||5 to 15 kg|
|Type of nappy:||All-in-one|
|Size:||One size (from 5 kg)|
|Material||Cotton, Polyester, Viscose (Bamboo)|
|Washable up to:||60°C|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.